Hogwarts : Now and Forever
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hogwarts : Now and Forever

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Switch Characters
Switch Accounts

Affiliate with Us
Affiliates
X-Men: World of Mutants
Find Us On
Tumblr Facebook
Vote for Us
Site Time
Summer Year 2017

Selling Your Character Rules

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Melody Warren
Adult
Adult
Melody Warren

Selling Your Character  Rules Empty
PostSubject: Selling Your Character Rules   Selling Your Character  Rules EmptyMon Aug 20, 2012 3:45 am

hey guys Very Happy,

I know you're probably wondering what this is so I'll explain a bit.

This is where you can sell your character it doesn't matter what the reason is.

But there are rules to this:

1. Do NOT hack the persons email to get personal info, if we get news of this than we'll take the character away and give it back to the orignal charrie's handler.

2. Please PM the charries handler so the two of you can discuss things about the charrie.

Now please if you'd like to sell your Charrie reply to the thread with the following code.

Code:
Character Name:
Character Information:
Back to top Go down
Aaron Boren
Adult
Adult

Selling Your Character  Rules Empty
PostSubject: Re: Selling Your Character Rules   Selling Your Character  Rules EmptySun Nov 02, 2014 9:30 pm

Character Name: Aaron Boren
Character Information: Most of Aarons information can be found on his profile, but basically he is a cruel, powerful man. He thrives on the exploitation of others, and has a fascination with blood. He is remarkably charming, and uses it to his advantage. Despite his cruelty he is a family man, and dotes upon his wife and children. As of right now he is mission orientated on tracking down and finding the murderer of his son.

Of anyone is interested in adopting Aaron here, please P.M me (Anne) on my main character Anne Jones. I need him for a few key things in Anne's plot, but other than that he is yours to do with as you chose.

Thanks in advance.
Back to top Go down

Selling Your Character Rules
Page 1 of 1